Havera chili Tracy,
It’s been a while since we discussed. But, before we catch up on good times, I would like to share with you some of my musings in recent times. These are the books in my reading pile, although, I’ve read some already, others are still on the waiting list.
Here are the titles and authors in no particular order:
- Mere Christianity by C. S. Lewis (I had to start with him because he’s my role model of all time)
- The Screwtape Letters (and Screwtape Proposes a Toast) by C. S. Lewis
- The Bible, The Supernatural and The Jews by McCandlish Phillips
- God’s Big Idea by Dr. Myles Munroe
- Keys For Marriage by Dr. Myles Munroe
- The Practice of God’s Presence by Andrew Murray
- 10 Days To Faster reading by The Princeton Language Institute and Abby Marks Beale
- Game Theory by Morton D. Davis
- 48 Laws of Power by Robert Greene
- You Must Set Forth At Dawn by Wole Soyinka
- Creating Unforgettable Characters by Linda Seger
- How To Write A Damn Good Novel II by James N. Frey
- Harvard Business Review on Entrepreneurship by Harvard Business School Press
Well, we must study to learn and learn we must to study. You know what they say, ‘study to show yourself approved…’
The funniest thing is that I’m still a novice in my studies. My reading culture has been historically bad… A reality I intend to change. I’ll need all the push I can get.
We’ll talk soon my dearest!
Yours with a quill,